Spread the love
If you’re a planner and an analyzer like me, you’re probably applying this to your chronic illness journey. And it’s about that time of year to start our evaluations.
I like to treat myself like I’m a human in addition to having a chronic illness, in other words I don’t focus solely on the illness. So part of my year end round up includes questions like:
End of Year Review
What was my top five for this year?
- Going to a Celine Dion concert (this was a bucket list/life goal!)
- Publishing Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia (this was a bucket list/life goal!)
- Managing to work 24 hours despite two tiny children and early pregnancy
- Starting my Etsy shop
- Going to Hawaii
What did I learn?
- Improved my (amateur) graphic design skills
- About SEO (through a course on Lynda.com)
What was my low five?
- Severe pelvis issues in pregnancy
- Having to stop work (due to above issues)
- Not being able to exercise (due to above issues)
What happened in my health journey this year? What did I try, what improved and what got worse?
- LDN really helped me to cope despite a pregnancy, two tiny children, a part time job, severe pelvis issues and life.
Planning Ahead for 2019
Goals to carry over to next year?
- My general sense of pacing limits – don’t get pushed back to work too soon or too much.
- Survive the first year of being a mama of three!
- Start a Virtual Assistant business so that I can work from home and use less childcare for tiny children.
Things I want to Learn
- More digital skills
Things I’d Like to Try for My Health
- I’d like to redo some old experiments now that the Low Dose Naltrexone is making such a difference with sleep, I feel some things might have more effect now.
As I like to do I made myself a template with these questions and you can sign up for a FREE copy of My End of Year Review here.
If you are game, come and join the Melissa (You) vs Fibromyalgia Facebook group and share pictures of your filled in sheets!!