Thanks for taking the What Yoga is Best for Me Quiz!
You wanted to calm your central nervous system, relax fully and sink into a couple of gentle postures.
I have you covered with restorative yoga.
To learn more about restorative yoga, the central nervous system and fibromyalgia –check out this post.
In the meantime I have a special restorative yoga class that you can try out right here. All you need is a few pillows/cushions/bolsters to enable you to surrender into each pose.
Give the class a go come and then come join the Yoga for Fibromyalgia with Melissa Facebook group to tell us how it went.
Would you like to go even deeper? I am so passionate about restorative yoga and the benefits it can offer us:
- Balances and soothes the central nervous system
- Total relaxation of mind and body
- Helps us to tune into our body
- Enhances flexibility
- Improves our capacity for healing (it was designed by a well known yoga teacher for when people were injured to help them heal faster)
- It can be done by almost everyone
I created an entire program so you can really make the most of these benefits too. Restorative Yoga for the Chronic Life is available on demand as a self-paced course that you can begin anytime and work through at your own pace. You can also come back to it again and again to recap.
I hope you loved this, if you want to take the quiz again tomorrow and try a different answer, go ahead!