Yay! I am so glad that you are here for this very special workshop: Restorative Yoga for the Chronic Life.
We are going to learn:
- What restorative yoga is
- What the benefits are
- Practice a restorative pose so you can experience it (or just check it out)
- Learn about how to practice restorative yoga especially for chronic pain and fatigue
Grab a cuppa, get comfortable, warm up your heat pack and join me!
Thanks for watching!
If you would like to learn more about Restorative Yoga for the Chronic Life you can do so here.
Here are the key points:
- We will learn restorative yoga especially for chronic pain and fatigue
- We will look at the benefits of restorative yoga (improved sleep, decreased pain etc)
- Through key poses and classes for specific purposes (like sleep, flares and multi use)
- In an ACCESSIBLE program (where and when you need, download and keep the classes)
Extra special BONUSES
- The Central Nervous System, Fibromyalgia and Restorative Yoga video and toolkit
- Yoga is not a cure for chronic pain but it can help talk
- How to save hundreds of dollars on physical treatments download
- Downloadable Yoga Nidra meditation you can use at bedtime, during a rest, in a flare etc.
Plus, because you joined me for this special webinar, I am gifting you 15% off your place in this special course.
What makes Restful Yoga for the Chronic Life unique?
Besides the fact that it is designed for fibro bodies by someone with a fibro body?
- It is accessible whenever and wherever you need – around work, children, energy levels
- It includes a significant sleep module to help you really work on your sleep
- All of the classes are 30 minutes or less
- It is adaptable to your current needs – you can do it on the floor, in bed, longer or shorter practices
- All classes were designed, created for and practiced by a body that experiences chronic symptoms
- It’s the physical tools yoga offers and nothing else
I’d love to chat with you! Simply DM me on Facebook or email me melissavsfibromyalgia[at]gmail.com.
Your bonuses (thanks for being here!)
An individual video of restorative child’s pose so that you can practice when you are ready. Do let me know how it goes!!
Here’s your free information sheet about supported child’s pose too.
Want to learn even more about the central nervous system, fibromyalgia and restorative yoga? Watch the video of the talk The Central Nervous System, Restorative Yoga and Fibromyalgia here.
Grab your handout The Central Nervous System, Restorative Yoga and Fibromyalgia here.
Don’t forget to secure your spot!!
Hello friend, are you new here? I’m Melissa and I am on a mission to see that everyone receives resources and encouragement to thrive with fibromyalgia. If you are curious about me and my journey you can have a search through the archives. Check out the What I Offer Page for all of the resources here.