Last Updated on August 28, 2023 by melissanreynolds
Thanks for taking the What Yoga is Best for Me Quiz!
You wanted to calm your central nervous system, relax fully and sink into a couple of gentle postures.
I have you covered with restorative yoga.
To learn more about restorative yoga, the central nervous system and fibromyalgia –check out this post.
In the meantime I have a special restorative yoga class that you can try out right here. All you need is a few pillows/cushions/bolsters to enable you to surrender into each pose.
Give the class a go come and then come join the Yoga for Fibromyalgia with Melissa Facebook group to tell us how it went.
Would you like to go even deeper? I am so passionate about restorative yoga and the benefits it can offer us:
- Balances and soothes the central nervous system
- Total relaxation of mind and body
- Helps us to tune into our body
- Enhances flexibility
- Improves our capacity for healing (it was designed by a well known yoga teacher for when people were injured to help them heal faster)
- It can be done by almost everyone
Restorative Yoga is a vital part of Yoga for the Chronic Life Virtual Yoga Studio. Learn more about it here.
I hope you loved this, if you want to take the quiz again tomorrow and try a different answer, go ahead!