Are you living with chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia and the myriad of other symptoms that co-exist with these?
Do you want to take action to reduce the impact these symptoms have on your life today?
To sleep better, calm your central nervous system, make the most of your energy, manage your pain and craft your vision of thriving despite chronic illness?
Can you imagine a future where you have your symptoms managed, you have balanced your personal symptom vs functionality equation, you’re achieving your goals and you are consistently thankful for how far you have come?
Nearly eight years ago I was in a place of just barely surviving, you know the drill; severe pain and fatigue levels, very little sleep, and no idea how to make any of it better.
I didn’t know:
- that I could do anything about it
- that my doctor didn’t know anymore than I did
- what I could do to help myself
- that there were so many other people living the same experience as me (I knew no one who had a chronic illness)
Even if I did know, I did not have the ability to find the resources, implement them and then track what was or wasn’t working.
It took me a very long time and a lot of trial and error to get to where I am now – thriving despite fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome. Every single piece of learning was hard won. I had to find the information, check it all out, try it for myself, track my progress and then figure out what worked. It has taken years.
I want to kick-start your fight so that it doesn’t take so long for you.
What will I get with my membership?
Easily accessible information, options and help with planning.
This means immediate access to:
- Micro courses around the core key issues facing people with chronic pain, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia including:
- Fibromyalgia 101 (build your knowledge)
- Sleep (sleep is so vital)
- Pain management (we can work on the holistic areas but we need to manage pain now)
- Central nervous system (fibromyalgia is a central nervous system disorder and calming the central nervous system helps stress, anxiety, pain and fatigue)
- Fatigue and pacing
- Perpetuating factors/normal human needs
- The nine week Mindfulness for Chronic Life course with audio downloads of meditations, breathing practices and more. This course gives you insight into different ways to utilise mindfulness and meditation for managing chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and overwhelm and how to make your own mindfulness plan going forward. Calming the central nervous system is key to managing fibromyalgia, anxiety, pain and fatigue.
- Pregnancy and Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia course – five modules to help you plan your best pregnancy possible despite chronic illness. This includes templates, worksheets, resource sheets and more.
- Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia eBook
- My Wellness Planner Kit – your bundle of templates to help you plan and track your wellness journey.
- A resource library with reports, templates, worksheets and audios that is added to regularly.
“I’ve started your courses! LOVE them. You are clearly knowledgeable, confident, friendly and have a desire to help.” – Lisa
In addition to this you get:
- New content added monthly.
- The ability to suggest subject areas and new content ideas.
- Access to the course-related forums so you can chat through ideas related to the courses.
- 25% off coaching with Melissa
If you were to purchase the courses and resources separately you would pay over $300.
What about community support?
- You will also get membership in the exclusive Kickstart Group where we work together on goals and plans and your journey. You get the value of the participants (we all have unique knowledge and experience to share) AND Melissa as a coach, mindfulness practitioner and someone who has taken herself from miserable to thriving despite fibromyalgia.
- Question and answer sessions within the group so you can ask questions – you will benefit from the coach’s advice but also the unique experience of the group members – we all have something to share. All questions are fair game and privacy is fully respected.
- A Q&A corner where previous Q&A videos are stored for easy access.
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It’s a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” – Fibro Fighter
Why are you offering this?
You told me that accessibility is important – being able to access a program as and where you are. In your pajamas with a heat pack in bed? Via headphones with your cellphone on the bus on the way to work? In five minute snippets between work/parenting/life?
We know that chronic pain and fatigue are complex issues that require many puzzle pieces which are unique to each person. It will take time. Use your precious energy for doing the work not for trying to gather the information and figure out the processes to track your progress.
You deserve to make your vision for thriving despite chronic pain and fatigue, and you deserve to achieve it. Make use of my strategies and resources to help you in your journey.
How do I get in on this??
Simply enroll now!
Your investment is just $30 USD per month for founding members! Annual membership plans receive a month FREE.
The cost of the courses, resources and tools you immediately gain access to is over $300. Add to that the incalculable value of the support and time saved. Plus the content I am already planning for the next year. The earliest members have told me that the price is crazy low and they would pay more for these resources, so the founding membership price won’t be around forever.
This is the most affordable way for you to gain access to all of these resources and for me to be able to keep creating them for you. As well as for you to be able to tell me the area you most want to learn about next.
Try it for a month and see how you like it. I feel sure you will find value in it. If not, simply cancel your membership.
What can you guarantee?
Let’s be real: The level of benefit depends on the amount of effort you put in. I can give you the tools, the information and support, but I cannot do the work for you.
I am a coach, not a medical professional and I can’t guarantee more than that I will make the best resources I can, come alongside you and help you do the work – and I will do this! I have created the best content possible to equip you on your journey. Because that is the most anyone can do. Day to day, it’s on you.
A note – this program is not meant to diagnose or treat you. That is between you and your medical team. My work is meant to equip you to take control of your journey so that you reach your definition of thriving despite fibromyalgia as fast as possible.
How does it work?
As soon as you enroll you will have access to all of the resources listed. Simply click on the course you want to start with and follow the easy to follow instructions. They are all designed with you in mind, in easily digestible chunks with the worksheets to go alongside the videos.
Do check in with your medical team. Do follow your intuition. This is about you developing yourself as the head of your wellness committee.
I will put you on the email list so you know as soon as new content has arrived, get your opportunity to request new content areas and basically know all things Kickstart Group. You will also be invited to the Kickstart Group exclusive Facebook group for the team supportive goodness. I am so excited for this!
What is coming up?
A little bit about Melissa
I have been sharing my journey and creating resources to help you fight chronic pain and fatigue for several years. I have created quite a repository of digital tools, resources and informational products – all to try to help you make your journey shorter than mine.
I lost so much of my life waiting for a diagnosis, waiting for a doctor to help, waiting for research to show me what to do and then trying all the things.
I did it the hard way. Now you can do it the easier way. There are no magic buttons, no cures and no easy fixes. But there is the research and learning of those who have gone before. There is also the support here – something that I was sorely lacking earlier in my journey.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Melissa (you) vs Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy and Parenting with Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
More importantly I am a chronic pain, chronic fatigue and insomnia fighter. I have developed and lived these strategies. You will see from my work that I practice what I preach, I am dedicated to living well despite myofascial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia so I can be the best mama and wife I can be. Every day I am thankful for the progress I have made and I want that for you too.
What people say about Melissa’s work
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It’s a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” – A fibro fighter
“I absolutely loved all the resources on pregnancy and breastfeeding. Thanks for your generosity in sharing all this info which can’t be found anywhere else.” – A fibro fighter
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” – A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how “life” comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
“It was like a reset point where Melissa helped me to focus on the goals I have by breaking it down into smaller goals.” – A fibro fighter
“I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources…I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources.” Maya
This program is for you if you…
- Have fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome, chronic pain, fatigue or insomnia
- Know you need to evaluate all information before implementing it, trust your intuition and check in with your medical team
- Are good at making use of the resources and putting your learning into action – one step at a time
- Are determined to improve your quality of life
- Know you will be the one to figure out what works best for you
- Want support in your journey
- Would like a kick-start in the form of tools, information and resources
What additional content is in the digital library?
- Fibromyalgia Report
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome Report
- My (growing) List of Fibromyalgia Treatments
- Essential Oils for Natural Health
- 22 Ways to Improve Your Energy
- Meditation for Fibromyalgia Report
- My Sleep Diary and My Sleep Hygiene Plan templates
- My Pain Relief Plan template
- My Mindfulness Practice Log template
- 1, 5 and 10 minute downloadable breathing practice meditations
- Resources for the Mindful Life handout
- My Mindfulness Plan template
- My Journal template
- Ways to Calm Your Nervous System handout
- My Pacing Worksheet
- Yoga and Exercise resource list
- My Body Scan meditation
- Mindfulness with Your Kids resource sheet
- A special meditation for pregnant mamas
- New content added monthly!
Cut down your journey to better well being in an accessible manner.
If you have any questions – shoot me an email melissa[at]melissavsfibromyalgia.com.
Ask yourself – what is my vision of thriving despite chronic pain and fatigue? Then go for it!