Last Updated on February 28, 2018 by melissanreynolds
I got a bit excited about sharing my knowledge and went ahead and began planning a full eCourse –
You vs Fibromyalgia: Helping You Fight Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia.
It is for anyone wanting to fight chronic pain, chronic fatigue and insomnia. Most of my recommendations are self-actionable – you make choices every single day that effect your quality of life, so you have the most power to live well with Fibromyalgia.
It will have seven modules:
- Knowledge (knowledge is power)
- Pain management
- Yoga (or gentle exercise)
- Pacing and Boundaries
- Brain Fog
What you get:
- Five modules
- Four (or more) videos
- Four templates to make your own plans for pain management, sleep and things to try
- Four (or more) information sheets – including my list of further reading – this is from my spreadsheet of articles, research and information about Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain/Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia over the past five years broken down by subject!
- A lot of further reading for you to follow up areas that interest you and take your learning further
- The workbook with all of the lessons, information sheets and templates with space for notes.
A course is a lot of work – there is a lot of information here, so I will run this course from 1 April 2018 if 10 people enroll before March 15th.
As a special offer, I will give early bird enrollments at $69 (value $125!) PLUS all early bird enrollments will receive the free bonus lesson Support.
Learn more and enroll here (you can also see a free preview of the first lesson)
If you’re not ready for a full eCourse, what else can you do?
Try my free micro course You vs Fibromyalgia: Arm Yourself with Knowledge this is an introduction to the information available in five lessons.
Sign up to my free resources page which has free PDF printable reports, templates, micro courses and more.