Melissa vs Fibromyalgia has been running for several years and has an audience of engaged followers. We have around 650 people on our newsletter list. Our Pinterest reach is around 70,000 unique viewers per month. In addition, two Facebook groups have approximately 1200 followers/group members. Twitter and Facebook page followers total over 2000.
This is a solutions-focused repository of living well despite chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia and more.
We accept applications for sponsored posts from businesses. Contact Melissa on melissa[at]melissavsfibromyalgia.com
We do NOT accept requests for guest posts or free advertising from companies.
I am happy to be interviewed by, or collaborate with other chronic illness bloggers.
Below are some guidelines for contributions to the blog:
- The writing but be self-created, owned and previously unpublished on any site, forum or social media outlet. By submitting your work, you’re attesting that you own the rights to said work.
- Links are provided for any research cited.
- Ideal length is between 500 and 2,000 words, if on the lower end then ideally it includes pictures such as how to steps.
- Includes a short bio, with one or two links, and a head shot. Any other links will be screened.
- You give me permission to break up the text for optimal reading if necessary – short paragraphs are ideal, and otherwise edit to fit with our brand (any significant changes would be run by you).
- Images can be provided and I will also create an image suitable for sharing on Pinterest that fits with my brand.
Sponsored post packages
If you are a business that would like to contribute a post or request a post be written, contact Melissa on melissa[at]melissavsfibromyalgia.com.
I will not feature anything I don’t support.
Basic packages start at $100 USD for a business to submit an article they write. $200 USD for an article I write.
If you have a product you would like me to review, packages will include the product and as many posts as you request and be priced accordingly.