What do you need help with?
Welcome to Melissa vs Fibromyalgia! I’m Melissa, I help women with chronic pain and fatigue put self-care & wellness first.
- What are these conditions I live with to a solid understanding with management plans
- The push through model to the self-care model
- “Try to get better sleep” to practical deep rest strategies
- Stressed and overwhelmed to calming strategies
- Trying to do all the things to intentional efficiency
- We deserve a great quality of life
- The push through model didn’t improve our symptoms or quality of life
- The self-care model improves our quality of life and makes us better partners, parents, employees, caregivers – people contributing to this world
- Deep rest is a wonderful tool for self-care and can’t be employed too often
This corner of the Internet is for you to find what you need.
Learn about the self-care model (and how that complements the work you do with your medical team)
Get the free accessible yoga for chronic pain and fatigue series
Brand new book Fibromyalgia Won't Win OUT NOW
Big Reports – Where to Start
If you’re interested in Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia
I have shared my journey through four pregnancies with fibromyalgia, this has resulted in many pregnancy diaries, my delivery stories, and heaps of articles about coping with chronic pain and fatigue while being a parent.
Keep in contact!