Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to receive true support? To gain access to practical tools to help you manage your symptoms? To be able to do yoga designed especially for you?
Melissa has been providing quality resources to help people with information, tools and support on their journey, for several years. Now you are able to support the mission and gain access to premium resources.
You will gain access to her signature blend of research, anecdotal evidence and personal experience. She has done this work for you. You will also gain support from an experienced fibromyalgia fighter, coach, yoga teacher and the team.
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It’s a bit overwhelming on my flare days.”– Fibro Fighter
Premium Support in Your Journey vs Fibromyalgia
For just $29 per month, yes, less than $8 per week, you will receive the ultimate support bundle.
- Supporting me to continue delivering quality, free articles on www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com, curating content and regular live talks for the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Facebook page.
- Premium TOOLS combining research, anecdotal evidence and personal experience alongside practical templates to help you enact any changes you want to make. I have done this work for you, so you don’t have to!
- Templates to help you plan and track progress
- Toolkits with video, audio and written information
- Yoga class library designed especially for fibromyalgia. This virtual mindful movement studio gives you access to hundreds of dollars worth of mindful movement, breathing and meditation resources to help you turn them into practical tools for daily use.
- The Foundations of Yoga for Fibromyalgia (value $199)
- Library of classes
- Future classes (added monthly)
- All wrapped up with SUPPORT. A supportive team and coach in the exclusive members’ group. (The value of this is over $50 per month) – we have the best team of people here – I am loving doing the journey with all of them.
What kind of benefits have members seen?
One member saw her daily sleep go from 2-3 hours in a 24 hour period to 6-8! This is huge, because sleep is vital.
Another member woke up feeling a flare coming on, put on a gentle yoga class, and was able to go out to visit her family for the day instead of being home, in high pain levels, on the couch, alone – she took her day back from fibromyalgia!
Many members have been telling me how helpful the breathing exercises have been at this time.
“In this journey through fibromyalgia you’re really the only person I follow. There are a lot of other fibro groups out there, but they lack research focus. As far as interaction or content or just a presence you’re the only one I found.
You are so intelligent and clear and down to earth and informative and confident! You, more than anyone, have made me feel less ashamed about what I can’t do. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I really admire what you’ve done.”Lori Baker-Sperry PhD Western Illinois University