Last Updated on June 29, 2022 by melissanreynolds
End of Year Review
What was my top five for this year?
- Going to a Celine Dion concert (this was a bucket list/life goal!)
- Publishing Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia (this was a bucket list/life goal!)
- Managing to work 24 hours despite two tiny children and early pregnancy
- Starting my Etsy shop
- Going to Hawaii
What did I learn?
- Improved my (amateur) graphic design skills
- About SEO (through a course on Lynda.com)
- Severe pelvis issues in pregnancy
- Having to stop work (due to above issues)
- Not being able to exercise (due to above issues)
- LDN really helped me to cope despite a pregnancy, two tiny children, a part time job, severe pelvis issues and life.
Planning Ahead for 2019
- My general sense of pacing limits – don’t get pushed back to work too soon or too much.
- Survive the first year of being a mama of three!
- Start a Virtual Assistant business so that I can work from home and use less childcare for tiny children.
Things I want to Learn
- More digital skills
Things I’d Like to Try for My Health
- I’d like to redo some old experiments now that the Low Dose Naltrexone is making such a difference with sleep, I feel some things might have more effect now.