Last Updated on November 17, 2023 by melissanreynolds
After my recent post sharing the 10 free resources that I created for you this year, and seeing all of the end of year sale posts, I decided to take a break from the noise and make it super easy for you to access all of my free gifts that I’ve created over the years.
My mission is to share what I learn to help you in your journey. I offer research, information and personal experience for you to take into your own health project management.
This freebie vault contains 18 free resources. Including Yoga Nidra guided meditation and a body scan meditation, both of which I suggest you start with. But whatever you need, start with that.
I hope you take the resources and USE them.
Then share it with a friend who may benefit from it too.
- Gentle beginner yoga class
- Body scan meditation
- Yoga Nidra guided meditation
- Introduction to Fibromyalgia
- Do I Need to Be Flexible and Other Questions About Yoga
- Active Challenge Planner
- Nervous System Challenge
- Daily Healthy Habits for Chronic Pain and Fatigue eBook (new)
- Ways to Make Money Online with Fibromyalgia eBook (new)
- Get On Top of Chronic Pain and Fatigue eBook (brand new never marketed before!)
- and much more
Affiliate notice: Some of my links may be affiliate links, if you make a purchase using these links I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
If you want more help
This blog has over 300 blog posts
I share my whole journey in my book
Get On Top Of Your Life journal is designed to help you plan your day in a paced manner, using data from your daily health log.
For more support you can join our free Facebook group Us vs Fibromyalgia.